Paul Ryan’s primary opponent Paul Nehlen donated rifles, armor and a drone to US border sheriffs this week.
Paul Nehlen donated over $40,000 of equipment to the border sheriffs to combat an increasingly violent conflict between U.S. law enforcement and criminal Mexican groups.
Paul Nehlen, the primary challenger to House Speaker Paul Ryan, revealed exclusively to Breitbart Texas that he has personally donated over $40,000 in urgently needed rifles, body armor, and surveillance and night vision equipment to two Texas border sheriffs departments that were left in dire need by the Obama Administration and Congressional leaders.
The donated items were given to Hudspeth and Colberson counties, both rural border counties that were forced to split $42,000 in governmental funding to combat an increasingly violent conflict between U.S. law enforcement agencies and Mexican transnational criminal groups (cartels).
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017
- ICE Begins Raids In Southern California, 160 Arrested