President Obama had an awkward moment on stage in Indiana yesterday when he tried to slam Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. The lame duck president went to Indiana today to hold a rally and trash-talk Donald Trump. Unfortunately, it didn’t go as planned. He turned into a stuttering mess.
During off the cuff remarks denigrating Trump Wednesday, the teleprompter-in-chief appeared to suffer a bizarre mental lapse, and ended up stammering his way through a speech.
Barack Obama: If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.
Someone really needs to check that Teleprompter.
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- CNN Openly Calls for Trump Assassination, They Need to Be Arrested!
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump
- Rand Paul Doubles Down: Someone Needs To Go To Jail For Fake Trump Leaks