President Obama had an awkward moment on stage in Indiana yesterday when he tried to slam Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. The lame duck president went to Indiana today to hold a rally and trash-talk Donald Trump. Unfortunately, it didn’t go as planned. He turned into a stuttering mess.
During off the cuff remarks denigrating Trump Wednesday, the teleprompter-in-chief appeared to suffer a bizarre mental lapse, and ended up stammering his way through a speech.
Barack Obama: If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.
Someone really needs to check that Teleprompter.
- Why Should Bernie Sanders Socialists Vote Donald Trump?
- Turkey Endorses Donald Trump for US President
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Pedophile CAUGHT ON CAMERA Joe Biden Threatens to PUNCH Trump
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate