Islamists disguised as Orthodox Jews, killed 4 Jews and injured others at a busy Tel Aviv market. 13 people suffered gunshot wounds following the Islamic terror attacks.
The two attackers were captured alive. One terrorist was gunned down but taken alive.
Israeli authorities have banned 83,000 entry permits for Palestinian Muslims including all for Ramadan and those for family visits from the West Bank to Israel.
Hamas praised the attack in a statement but it did not claim responsibility.
Following the attacks, other Muslims around the worlds celebrated the deadly terror attack.
In Turkey’s largest city Istanbul they handed out sweets in the streets and Muslims in the West Bank celebrated the Islamist attacks.
Turkey is currently aspiring to become a EU member state but more and more people are questioning Turkey’s entry in the European Union, considering their radicalization under Sultan Erdogan.
- There Will Be No Germany As We Know It By 2060
- All Women Must Wear Headscarf In Solidarity With Muslims: Austrian President
- America must open its borders to Syrian refugees: Trump
- Turkish Jets Bomb US-Backed Troops in Iraq and Syria
- False Flag: Israeli-American Teen Hacker Topples US Anti-Semitic Narrative