Islamists disguised as Orthodox Jews, killed 4 Jews and injured others at a busy Tel Aviv market. 13 people suffered gunshot wounds following the Islamic terror attacks.
The two attackers were captured alive. One terrorist was gunned down but taken alive.
Israeli authorities have banned 83,000 entry permits for Palestinian Muslims including all for Ramadan and those for family visits from the West Bank to Israel.
Hamas praised the attack in a statement but it did not claim responsibility.
Following the attacks, other Muslims around the worlds celebrated the deadly terror attack.
In Turkey’s largest city Istanbul they handed out sweets in the streets and Muslims in the West Bank celebrated the Islamist attacks.
Turkey is currently aspiring to become a EU member state but more and more people are questioning Turkey’s entry in the European Union, considering their radicalization under Sultan Erdogan.
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Angela Merkel: Europe Needs MORE Muslims!
- Muslim Sympathizers at CIA Behind Trump Leaks
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017