The Religion of Peace torched a refugee center at Düsseldorf’s major international trade fair grounds after they did not receive a Ramadan wake up call for prayer.
A massive fire at Düsseldorf’s major international trade fair grounds yesterday has been followed by reports that the blaze was set deliberately by migrants who were angry because of Ramadan.
Officially, some 160 migrants were resident at hall 18 of the Messe Düsseldorf conference centre, but it was a facility plagued by racial conflict which had seen violence spark before.
Düsseldorf’s Express newspaper reports these conflicts were not between European German staff and their guests, but between the predominantly Arab residents, and a minority of Afghans who sided with the security staff running the facility — who were mainly Iranian.
According to the testimony of “several burly Moroccan refugees” which the paper had spoken to even as the hall burnt down, the Iranians employed by the German state to look after other migrants from around the world had “deliberately” not woken the Arabs up in time for their Ramadan breakfast following a long run dispute.
- Germans need to integrate with Migrants, not the other way around: Angela Merkel
- Migrant Kicks German Woman Down Subway Stairs
- EU Bullies 7 countries on car pollution, wants more taxes and regulations
- German Police Releases Shocking Footage From Cologne On New Year's Eve 2015
- Germany Issues Ultimatum to Greece: Reform or Leave EU