A video smuggled out of Shiraz, southern Iran shows Iranian morality police flogging teenagers in public for attending a graduation party.
Thirty-five men and women were arrested on May 25, 2016, during a raid on a graduation party. The regime arrested and condemned the teens to 99 public lashes that same day.
The floggings took place near a highway.
This is a video clip recently smuggled out of Iran which shows a man being flogged in public by the fundamentalist authorities.
The clip was filmed at Kouhpayeh Park in Shiraz, southern Iran.
On May 25, the Iranian regime’s suppressive forces raided a party following a graduation ceremony in Qazvin, west of Tehran, and arrested 35 young men and women. On that same day, all of the arrestees were condemned by the judiciary to 99 lashes and the sentences were immediately carried out by “Moral Security Police.”
- Immigrants Arrested in Sweden After Gang-Raping Woman on Facebook Live
- Muslim Rams Car into Australian Crowd Killing at least 3 and Injuring 20
- Sao Paulo’s streets burn as protesters hurl Molotovs at police
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism