Hillary Clinton spoke in North Carolina on Wednesday. During her speech she defended her “personal hedge fund” (the Clinton Foundation) and knocked Donald Trump for creating jobs.
Look I know Donald hates it when anyone points out how hollow his sales pitch really is… The Clinton Foundation helps poor people around the world get access to lifesaving AIDS medicine. Donald Trump uses poor people around the world to produce his line of suits and ties.
Once again, Hillary just revealed why she should never be elected president.
For the record… Donald Trump has created 34,000 jobs around the world. Now what if Donald Trump wouldn’t have “used” these poor people to produce suits and ties by offering them jobs and a salary? Would it be better for those people?
Hillary bragged about giving free HIV drugs to people but what she left out was the part where the Clinton Foundation distributed “drastically substandard” generic antiretroviral drugs to Third World countries that had little to no chance of helping HIV/AIDs patients at all.
How bad of a candidate is Hillary Clinton? She just read “sigh” from her Teleprompter instead of making the sound.
Good grief. What a klutz.
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Trump Announces Elite Pedophile Human Trafficking Ring Investigation
- ‘Fake News’ Media Outlets CNN, NYT, Buzzfeed Not Invited to White House Presser
- Trump vows to Keep his Campaign promises at CPAC
- SHOCK! Trump Appoints #NeverTrump Brian Hook as Senior State Department