Hillary Clinton spoke in North Carolina on Wednesday. During her speech she defended her “personal hedge fund” (the Clinton Foundation) and knocked Donald Trump for creating jobs.
Look I know Donald hates it when anyone points out how hollow his sales pitch really is… The Clinton Foundation helps poor people around the world get access to lifesaving AIDS medicine. Donald Trump uses poor people around the world to produce his line of suits and ties.
Once again, Hillary just revealed why she should never be elected president.
For the record… Donald Trump has created 34,000 jobs around the world. Now what if Donald Trump wouldn’t have “used” these poor people to produce suits and ties by offering them jobs and a salary? Would it be better for those people?
Hillary bragged about giving free HIV drugs to people but what she left out was the part where the Clinton Foundation distributed “drastically substandard” generic antiretroviral drugs to Third World countries that had little to no chance of helping HIV/AIDs patients at all.
How bad of a candidate is Hillary Clinton? She just read “sigh” from her Teleprompter instead of making the sound.
Good grief. What a klutz.
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Taxpayer funded Canadian state TV releases "whites must extinct" propaganda rap song
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Massive Clinton Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada