Islamic extremist Omar Mateen murdered 50 people at a “Pulse” gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida late Saturday night.
Within hours the official ISIS Media Agency Amaq News took responsibility for the massacre.
Mateen called 911 and swore allegiance to ISIS before (or possibly during) the bloody attack.
Tonight one of Omar’s high school classmates went on Justice with Judge Jeanine on FOX News. He told Judge Pirro that Omar cheered during the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center.
When 9/11 happened he started acting totally different… When 9/11 happened, he was on the school bus and he was totally making plane noises. He did it for two or three days after that and then a bunch of the kids on the bus were going to fight him because of it… He got expelled and had to go to a different school because of it… One of the people told me today that when the plane hit the second tower on the news he started like praising Allah.
And that in high school!
- Clinton is now leading Trump by 27%, Total Proof Photos, Huge Crowds
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time