Mixed Martial Arts fighter Aziz Karaoglu was banned for life from fighting and fined £150,000 for using the a Jihadi anthem at an event in May.
Aziz walked out to the ring with ‘Na’am Qaatil’ music playing in the background which is often played by ISIS and Al-Qaeda Jihadi extremists.
His contract with Polish MMA group Konfrontacja Sztuk Walki (KSW Federation) was terminated on 8 June.
The sick music was blasted out at fans at the KSW 35 event on 27 May, but it was only days later that Reddit users noted his odd choice of music. MMA fans used sub-Reddit page r/MMA to discuss why Karaoglu decided to play the extremist tunes.
Aziz Karaoglu is a 39-year-old Muslim Turk born to a family of Turkish immigrants in Dusseldorf Germany.
Despite being born in Germany, going to school there and living there his entire life, Aziz is an avid Muslim and proud of his Turkish origins. You can clearly see in his stage-entry video, he proudly wears a costume with the Turkish flag and not with the German flag.
Now if Muslim migrants who were born in Germany and who came from somewhat moderate Islamic countries such as Turkey go this path, then what real expectations can we have from those coming to Germany now in 2016 as we speak and from more extremist countries such as Iran, Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan?
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- "Europe's Migrant Policy Causes Terrorism": Polish PM
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011