Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s National Front party, the biggest party in France reiterated her demands Friday to hold a referendum on the country’s EU membership after UK nationals voted to leave the bloc.
On Thursday, the United Kingdom held a referendum on its membership in the European Union. Earlier Friday, it was announced that most people voted to leave the bloc.
“Victory for freedom! As I have demanded for years, now the same referendum should be held in France and other EU countries,” Le Pen said on Twitter.
- EU Bullies 7 countries on car pollution, wants more taxes and regulations
- Far Left NGOs Caught Shipping Tens of Thousands of Africans Migrants into Europe
- UK scientists invent battery that can last 5000 years, NASA expresses interest
- 6 hostages released after Paris siege
- UK bans porn after study shows negative effects: Teen addicts likely to turn predators