Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s National Front party, the biggest party in France reiterated her demands Friday to hold a referendum on the country’s EU membership after UK nationals voted to leave the bloc.
On Thursday, the United Kingdom held a referendum on its membership in the European Union. Earlier Friday, it was announced that most people voted to leave the bloc.
“Victory for freedom! As I have demanded for years, now the same referendum should be held in France and other EU countries,” Le Pen said on Twitter.
- Violence continues in France as migrants randomly beat Elderly women
- France bans ‘misleading’ Anti-Abortion websites, may face JAIL time
- French Police Flee Armed Mob as Week-Long Paris Riots Spread to City Centre
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections
- Reporters, Police Attacked, Cars Burned in Paris Migrant Riots