Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s National Front party, the biggest party in France reiterated her demands Friday to hold a referendum on the country’s EU membership after UK nationals voted to leave the bloc.
On Thursday, the United Kingdom held a referendum on its membership in the European Union. Earlier Friday, it was announced that most people voted to leave the bloc.
“Victory for freedom! As I have demanded for years, now the same referendum should be held in France and other EU countries,” Le Pen said on Twitter.
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Marine Le Pen Moves Into 1st Place In France
- British PM Vows Border Control, Pushes Clean Brexit
- Scientists find Portals to Parallel Worlds
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower