Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s National Front party, the biggest party in France reiterated her demands Friday to hold a referendum on the country’s EU membership after UK nationals voted to leave the bloc.
On Thursday, the United Kingdom held a referendum on its membership in the European Union. Earlier Friday, it was announced that most people voted to leave the bloc.
“Victory for freedom! As I have demanded for years, now the same referendum should be held in France and other EU countries,” Le Pen said on Twitter.
- Le Pen Campaign Bans Globalist Propaganda Media From Press Pool
- Merkel Threatens UK Over Brexit
- Marine Le Pen steps down as National Front leader hours after election boost
- France: Elections Race and Why Marine Le Pen Cannot Win
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place