Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s National Front party, the biggest party in France reiterated her demands Friday to hold a referendum on the country’s EU membership after UK nationals voted to leave the bloc.
On Thursday, the United Kingdom held a referendum on its membership in the European Union. Earlier Friday, it was announced that most people voted to leave the bloc.
“Victory for freedom! As I have demanded for years, now the same referendum should be held in France and other EU countries,” Le Pen said on Twitter.
- WikiLeaks director & Assange's mentor Gavin MacFadyen Assassinated
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Saudi Princess Who Ordered Killing of Designer Flees Paris as Bodyguard is Arrested
- Clinton Devastation! Wikileaks Julian Assange Trolls the World