A 15 year-old Moroccan girl walked into a German railway in March and stabbed the first police officer who approached her. (Breitbart.com)
Computer records show ISIS ordered the teen to kill German police in the name of Allah.
Breitbart London reported:
A chat log from the computer of the 15-year-old who stabbed a German policeman reveals that the Islamic State ordered the attack.
Police in Germany have announced new evidence in the case of Safia S., the 15-year-old girl who stabbed a policeman at a railway station in Hanover in February. New evidence from the confiscated computer of the young girl proves that she was not only in contact with the terrorist organisation, but that the Islamic State had ordered her to carry out “martyrdom operations,” Bild reports.
Initially, authorities believed that Safia had only been inspired by Islamic State propaganda on the internet and that she had been mostly self radicalised. Safia is said to have attempted to make the journey to join Islamic State in Syria but was taken back to Germany by her mother.
The chat logs, which were between Safia and a fellow Islamist in Hanover, were looked at by several German news sources including public broadcasters WDR and NDR as well as the newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung. The logs revealed that Safia had contacts at the Turkish border with Syria and that she had not been travelling completely on her own as was previously thought.
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- Germans Fleeing Germany in Droves Due to Refugee Crisis
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign pushed Obama Muslim Slander