Bill and Hill went to Donald Trump’s wedding in 2005.
They ate, drank, frolicked and left without leaving a gift.
The New York Post reported:
When Hillary Clinton and husband Bill attended Donald Trump’s 2005 wedding, their presence was their present.
Asked at a Monday night forum in Iowa what she got Trump for his wedding, Clinton responded with a slight smile, “Nothing. Nothing.”
“He used to — he was basically a Democrat before he was a Republican,” she continued, “and he was, you know, somebody that we all knew in New York.
“And he was supportive of Democrats. He was supportive of a lot of the causes that I cared about and that people I knew cared about.”
“Now he seems to have taken another road,” she concluded.
At the GOP debate in Cleveland, Trump claimed Clinton had “no choice” but to attend his wedding. Trump married Melania Knauss, his third wife, at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach.
Hopefully, someone checked their pockets before they left.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan