Bill and Hill went to Donald Trump’s wedding in 2005.
They ate, drank, frolicked and left without leaving a gift.
The New York Post reported:
When Hillary Clinton and husband Bill attended Donald Trump’s 2005 wedding, their presence was their present.
Asked at a Monday night forum in Iowa what she got Trump for his wedding, Clinton responded with a slight smile, “Nothing. Nothing.”
“He used to — he was basically a Democrat before he was a Republican,” she continued, “and he was, you know, somebody that we all knew in New York.
“And he was supportive of Democrats. He was supportive of a lot of the causes that I cared about and that people I knew cared about.”
“Now he seems to have taken another road,” she concluded.
At the GOP debate in Cleveland, Trump claimed Clinton had “no choice” but to attend his wedding. Trump married Melania Knauss, his third wife, at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach.
Hopefully, someone checked their pockets before they left.
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing