It used to be that politics ended at the water’s edge.
But that was before Barack Obama.
Today Barack Obama unloaded on Donald Trump at the G7 meeting in Japan.
Obama told reporters in Japan:
“They’re rattled by him and for good reason. Because a lot of the proposals that he’s made display either ignorance of world affairs or a cavalier attitude or an interest in getting tweets and headlines instead of actually thinking through what is required to keep America safe.”
Today Donald Trump responded:
“It’s unusual that every time he holds a press conference he talks about me.”
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing