It used to be that politics ended at the water’s edge.
But that was before Barack Obama.
Today Barack Obama unloaded on Donald Trump at the G7 meeting in Japan.
Obama told reporters in Japan:
“They’re rattled by him and for good reason. Because a lot of the proposals that he’s made display either ignorance of world affairs or a cavalier attitude or an interest in getting tweets and headlines instead of actually thinking through what is required to keep America safe.”
Today Donald Trump responded:
“It’s unusual that every time he holds a press conference he talks about me.”
- Pedophile CAUGHT ON CAMERA Joe Biden Threatens to PUNCH Trump
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate