It used to be that politics ended at the water’s edge.
But that was before Barack Obama.
Today Barack Obama unloaded on Donald Trump at the G7 meeting in Japan.
Obama told reporters in Japan:
“They’re rattled by him and for good reason. Because a lot of the proposals that he’s made display either ignorance of world affairs or a cavalier attitude or an interest in getting tweets and headlines instead of actually thinking through what is required to keep America safe.”
Today Donald Trump responded:
“It’s unusual that every time he holds a press conference he talks about me.”
- America Has Spoken: We Want the Wall Built Right Away
- Kim Jong Un Defies Trump by Launching a Ballistic Missile
- Three Strikes Means You’re Out, Speaker Ryan
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State
- Judge blocks Trump 'sanctuary city' funding threat order