It used to be that politics ended at the water’s edge.
But that was before Barack Obama.
Today Barack Obama unloaded on Donald Trump at the G7 meeting in Japan.
Obama told reporters in Japan:
“They’re rattled by him and for good reason. Because a lot of the proposals that he’s made display either ignorance of world affairs or a cavalier attitude or an interest in getting tweets and headlines instead of actually thinking through what is required to keep America safe.”
Today Donald Trump responded:
“It’s unusual that every time he holds a press conference he talks about me.”
- Rand Paul Blasts John McCain for Trump criticism
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Trump: Media ‘Not My Enemy, Enemy of the People!’
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump