A new Pew poll shows that Trump supporters are the true conservatives of the Republican party.
Trump supporters want a border wall and more scrutiny of Muslim migrants and refugees.
Trump supporters also understand how free trade has destroyed US manufacturing jobs.
The rest of GOP voters have some catching up to do.
On issues of security and jobs – Trump supporters are more conservative than anti-Trumpers.
Trump supporters have a distinct approach to global affairs, according to Pew Research Center surveys conducted in March and April. Fully 84% of those who support Trump for the GOP presidential nomination favor building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. That compares with 56% of Republican voters who preferred another candidate for the Republican nomination – those who supported Ted Cruz or John Kasich, who last week suspended their presidential campaigns, or volunteered someone else.
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump's "Terrorism last night in Sweden", Who is right, the Media or Trump?
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Rand Paul Blasts John McCain for Trump criticism
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump