A new Pew poll shows that Trump supporters are the true conservatives of the Republican party.
Trump supporters want a border wall and more scrutiny of Muslim migrants and refugees.
Trump supporters also understand how free trade has destroyed US manufacturing jobs.
The rest of GOP voters have some catching up to do.
On issues of security and jobs – Trump supporters are more conservative than anti-Trumpers.
Trump supporters have a distinct approach to global affairs, according to Pew Research Center surveys conducted in March and April. Fully 84% of those who support Trump for the GOP presidential nomination favor building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. That compares with 56% of Republican voters who preferred another candidate for the Republican nomination – those who supported Ted Cruz or John Kasich, who last week suspended their presidential campaigns, or volunteered someone else.
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Taxpayer funded Canadian state TV releases "whites must extinct" propaganda rap song
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor