Donald Trump has a double-digit lead over Ted Cruz in Indiana just days before the state’s primary, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist poll.
Trump leads Cruz by 15 percentage points in Indiana, 49 percent to 34 percent. John Kasich is last at 13 percent.
Cruz is hoping for a win in the Hoosier State in order to continue preventing Trump from securing the GOP nomination before the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. A win for Trump, however, would kick Cruz’s candidacy when it’s already down.
- The US-Mexico Wall is NOT going to be Built Anymore: GOP
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Total War breaks up between GOP Senators, John McCain Says Rand Paul is Working for Putin
- Republicans release Obamacare replacement bill
- Protesters Yell Lucifer After GOP Town Hall Opens With A Prayer