Donald Trump has a double-digit lead over Ted Cruz in Indiana just days before the state’s primary, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist poll.
Trump leads Cruz by 15 percentage points in Indiana, 49 percent to 34 percent. John Kasich is last at 13 percent.
Cruz is hoping for a win in the Hoosier State in order to continue preventing Trump from securing the GOP nomination before the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. A win for Trump, however, would kick Cruz’s candidacy when it’s already down.
- Democrats Threaten to "Lynch N**ger" Utah GOP Leader for supporting Bill Clinton's Son
- 2 GOP Offices Destroyed by Democrats, Media Blames Trump
- 2016 FULL BLACKLIST of Republican Traitors that Need to be Removed
- Ted Cruz Threatens Obama Admin with JAIL over Internet Handover to UN
- Ted Cruz: Trump had Best Debate Performance Yet