Donald Trump has a double-digit lead over Ted Cruz in Indiana just days before the state’s primary, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist poll.
Trump leads Cruz by 15 percentage points in Indiana, 49 percent to 34 percent. John Kasich is last at 13 percent.
Cruz is hoping for a win in the Hoosier State in order to continue preventing Trump from securing the GOP nomination before the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. A win for Trump, however, would kick Cruz’s candidacy when it’s already down.
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Former Assistant FBI Director Says Clintons Are A Crime Family
- Utah's Evan McMullin Endorses Hillary Clinton, Says His Only Goal is to STOP TRUMP
- Clinton Staffer Caught Feeding Questions to Reporters During Post-Debate Conference
- Democrats Threaten to "Lynch N**ger" Utah GOP Leader for supporting Bill Clinton's Son