Donald Trump has a double-digit lead over Ted Cruz in Indiana just days before the state’s primary, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Marist poll.
Trump leads Cruz by 15 percentage points in Indiana, 49 percent to 34 percent. John Kasich is last at 13 percent.
Cruz is hoping for a win in the Hoosier State in order to continue preventing Trump from securing the GOP nomination before the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. A win for Trump, however, would kick Cruz’s candidacy when it’s already down.
- Trump supporter Kid Rock runs for Michigan Senate
- Ted Cruz Warns Democrats They Will Not Succeed in Filibustering Judge Gorsuch
- GOP meeting secretly recorded then Audio Sent to Liberal Media
- Ted Cruz Incinerates Corrupt Senate Democrats at Sessions Hearing
- Trump Nominates Dan Coats as CIA Director