Barack Obama arrived in Communist Vietnam on Sunday night.
The country’s top officials skipped the welcoming ceremony.
Nobody respects him, not even the Communist Vietnamese.
As a consolation prize they did give him a pretty bouquet.
The Communists Cubans snubbed Obama in Havana in March, too.
Here’s a list of the officials who picked the short straw.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Before Mysterious Death, Andrew Breitbart Targeted Podesta in Tweet