Former Speaker of the House John Boehner is not a fan of Ted Cruz, in fact, the former speaker told students at Stanford on Wednesday that Ted Cruz was “Lucifer in the flesh and a miserable son of a b***h.” in a somewhat official endorsement of Donald Trump for presidency.
Boehner also told the students he would vote for Trump if nominated but he could never vote and support Ted Cruz in a general election because he is the devil and its impossible to work with him.
The Washington Times reported:
When it comes to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, even a few months’ time out of Congress has done little to lessen former Speaker John Boehner’s contempt for his former Capitol Hill colleague.
“Lucifer in the flesh,” Boehner told an audience at Stanford on Wednesday night, according to the Stanford Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”
In fact, Wednesday night was not the first occasion that Boehner has compared Cruz to “Lucifer,” using the epithet last month during a question-and-answer session with reporters at the Futures Industry Association conference in Boca Raton, Florida.
As far as Donald Trump goes, Boehner remarked that he had golfed with Trump for years and that the two are “texting buddies.”
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan