Rice famously told 5 media outlets after the Benghazi terrorist attacks that the planned massacre was a protest over a YouTube video.
On Wednesday Susan Rice told college graduates there are too many whites in key government posts.
White House National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice said Wednesday there are too many white people in key government posts, creating the danger of “groupthink” that could put U.S. security at risk.
Speaking at Florida International University’s commencement, Ms. Rice said a diversified government workforce is more likely to yield “better outcomes” than a predominantly white one.
Referring to criticism that the U.S. national security workforce is “white, male, and Yale,” Ms. Rice told the graduates, “In the halls of power, in the faces of our national security leaders, America is still not fully reflected.”
This woman is a disgrace.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Discussion About Replacement to Paul Ryan as House Speaker Heats Up