Rice famously told 5 media outlets after the Benghazi terrorist attacks that the planned massacre was a protest over a YouTube video.
On Wednesday Susan Rice told college graduates there are too many whites in key government posts.
White House National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice said Wednesday there are too many white people in key government posts, creating the danger of “groupthink” that could put U.S. security at risk.
Speaking at Florida International University’s commencement, Ms. Rice said a diversified government workforce is more likely to yield “better outcomes” than a predominantly white one.
Referring to criticism that the U.S. national security workforce is “white, male, and Yale,” Ms. Rice told the graduates, “In the halls of power, in the faces of our national security leaders, America is still not fully reflected.”
This woman is a disgrace.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan
- Obama Lauds Fidel Castro Gets Media Praise, Trump Called by Taiwan Gets Slammed
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA