After seven years of Obamanomics 60% of Americans support capitalism over big government socialism/communism.
Unfortunately, 35 percent still support Bernie Sanders style Socialism. CNS News used the word “only” when they said that 35% of Americans have a positive image of socialism. 35% is a huge alarming number in fact. The word “only” could be used when reporting to how many communists there were in America back in the 80s or 90s.
With the current trends going, it is highly likely that USA could change into USSA (United Socialist States of America) just like the USSR.
No wonder Hillary is having such a difficult time winning the nomination.
A majority of the Democrat Party today are socialists.
CNS News reported:
In 2016, a majority of Americans (60%) have a positive image of capitalism, while only 35 percent have a positive image of socialism, a recent Gallup poll shows.
According to Gallup, “Americans’ image of socialism is no better now than it was six years ago.” Indeed, it is slightly worse. Back in 2010, a greater percentage (36%) of Americans had a positive view of socialism than do today (35%), and in 2012, 39 percent of Americans had a positive view of socialism, denoting a four percent drop between then and now.
Meanwhile, capitalism saw only a marginal drop over the same six year period. The 60 percent who have a positive view of capitalism in 2016 is only one percent lower than in both 2010 and 2012, when 61 percent of Americans had a positive image of capitalism.
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Obama IRS Officials Admit to Inappropriately Targeting Conservative Groups
- Bernie Sanders: It's Stupid and Dangerous to Prioritize Jobs Over Climate Change
- New Huma Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Emailed Classified Info on Unsecured Server
- BOMBSHELL: Podesta Received $35 Million from RUSSIA while Advising Clinton & Obama