Bernie Sanders released this statement on Monday after Hillary turned down the FOX News debate invitation:
“I am disappointed but not surprised by Secretary Clinton’s unwillingness to debate before the largest and most important primary in the presidential nominating process.
“The state of California and the United States face some enormous crises. Democracy, and respect for the voters of California, would suggest that there should be a vigorous debate in which the voters may determine whose ideas they support. I hope Secretary Clinton reconsiders her unfortunate decision to back away from her commitment to debate.
“I also would suggest that Secretary Clinton may want to be not quite so presumptuous about thinking that she is a certain winner. In the last several weeks, the people of Indiana, West Virginia and Oregon have suggested otherwise.”
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Trump vows to Keep his Campaign promises at CPAC
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Spillway at tallest US dam in California about to collapse, tens of thousands evacuate
- California Senate Leader: Half My Family Here Illegally