Bernie Sanders released this statement on Monday after Hillary turned down the FOX News debate invitation:
“I am disappointed but not surprised by Secretary Clinton’s unwillingness to debate before the largest and most important primary in the presidential nominating process.
“The state of California and the United States face some enormous crises. Democracy, and respect for the voters of California, would suggest that there should be a vigorous debate in which the voters may determine whose ideas they support. I hope Secretary Clinton reconsiders her unfortunate decision to back away from her commitment to debate.
“I also would suggest that Secretary Clinton may want to be not quite so presumptuous about thinking that she is a certain winner. In the last several weeks, the people of Indiana, West Virginia and Oregon have suggested otherwise.”
- Bernie Sanders applauds Trump's Executive Order to Withdraw from TPP
- Bill Clinton Busted by Hillary Checking Out Ivanka Trump at Inauguration
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism