Pope Francis on Saturday clutched the life-jacket “of a drowned girl” as he met with children whose parents died during Mediterranean boat crossings.
The Pope told his audience, “Refugees are not dangerous. They are in danger.”
Except, of course, when they are raping.
Germany admitted one million migrants in 2015 and are looking to follow that up with another million this year. Europe is being invaded and the pope is pushing for more.
This crazy man is very dangerous.
- Germany Issues Ultimatum to Greece: Reform or Leave EU
- EU Official's daughter raped & murdered by Afghan migrant, Father asks for Donations to Bangladesh
- Pope Francis Grieves Death of Fellow Socialist Castro
- Migrants burn down German Nutella center for not giving enough free chocolate
- Europe receives more migrants in 2016 than 2015