Pope Francis on Saturday clutched the life-jacket “of a drowned girl” as he met with children whose parents died during Mediterranean boat crossings.
The Pope told his audience, “Refugees are not dangerous. They are in danger.”
Except, of course, when they are raping.
Germany admitted one million migrants in 2015 and are looking to follow that up with another million this year. Europe is being invaded and the pope is pushing for more.
This crazy man is very dangerous.
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- "We reached our limits": Greece to stop taking back refugees
- Hungary Deploys New Anti-Invasion Force
- Immigrants Gang Rape 14 Year Old Girl in High School Bathroom
- Erdogan orders Turks living in Europe to Make 5 Kids and Conquer the Continent