Pope Francis on Saturday clutched the life-jacket “of a drowned girl” as he met with children whose parents died during Mediterranean boat crossings.
The Pope told his audience, “Refugees are not dangerous. They are in danger.”
Except, of course, when they are raping.
Germany admitted one million migrants in 2015 and are looking to follow that up with another million this year. Europe is being invaded and the pope is pushing for more.
This crazy man is very dangerous.
- Germans Fleeing Germany in Droves Due to Refugee Crisis
- 600,000 White South-Brazilians demand their own country
- SECURITY CONCERNS Force Julian Assange to Cancel Wikileaks Tuesday Announcement
- Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Families Dangerous, Likely Right Wing
- Dalai Lama: Muslim Refugees Must Return to Their Countries