Swedish police have been attacked in 14 so-called ‘no-go zones’ with knives and hand grenades, and are bracing for more violence this summer.
A new report from researchers and police in Sweden has revealed a huge increase of crimes and assaults carried out on paramedics, fire-fighters and police.
Certain neighbourhoods and towns, often known for high migrant populations, have been designated as unsafe for emergency crews to respond to fires or medical emergencies without an armed police escort. In some areas emergency service workers have been attacked with knives, have had projectiles thrown at them, including rocks, and in at least one case, a hand grenade reports Expressen.
Emergency service workers have been targets for attacks in Sweden for years but many fear that the attacks are becoming more frequent and potentially more deadly.
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- At Least 300 ISIS Terrorists Are Now Receiving Swedish Government Benefits
- Swedish Couple Killed, Throats Slit, Muslim Migrant Suspects Just Sat and Laughed
- Muslims gang-rape 14yo girl IN SCHOOL, principal says: Rapists are Victims too
- US Reporter goes to Sweden No-Go Zone gets Stalked by Masked Men needs Police Escort