Newt Gingrich goes off on Mitt Romney:
“It’s pathetic… I don’t know what happened to Mitt, but it is weird; it is bizarre.”
The Wall Street Journal reported:
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich Monday lambasted Mitt Romney for his failed drive to derail GOP front-runner Donald Trump, calling his actions “pathetic” and his effort “not particularly effective.”
“It’s pathetic… I don’t know what happened to Mitt, but it is weird; it is bizarre,” Mr. Gingrich said in an interview with reporters and editors of The Wall Street Journal, commenting on the 2012 presidential nominee’s attacks on Mr. Trump. “Having a guy like that go berserk in public makes you wonder what his problems are.”
Mr. Gingrich, who ran for president in 2012 and clashed with Mr. Romney before losing the nomination to him, spoke admiringly of Mr. Trump. He has been mentioned as a possible running mate. Mr. Gingrich told the Journal, in an accompanying video interview, that he is not aware of being vetted by the Trump campaign, but would be willing to entertain an offer.
- President Trump Addresses Historic Joint Session of Congress
- Obama Scheme to Sabotage Trump Admin With High Profile Moles Exposed
- Jewish Cemetery Attacks are False Flag Hoaxes: Trump
- Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"