Katrina Pierson, the National Spokesperson for the Trump Campaign, joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV Wednesday to discuss Donald Trump’s landslide victory in Indiana.
Katrina told Steve that as far as the search for a vice president goes, every candidate who ran would be considered – Except for Jeb Bush and Lindsey Graham.
Jeb is low energy.
So everybody should line up ASAP and endorse Donald Trump now while they still have time because Trump might chose the Vice President anytime now. Besides there’s plenty of other jobs they could be appointed to such as Speaker of the House, Secretary of State, Defense, advisors, etc.
- Clinton scheming to seize White House through backdoor
- Mike Cernovich Agrees to Debate Richard Spencer!
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Trump Persuades Carrier AC to Keep at Least 1000 Jobs in US
- Supposed “FAKE NEWS” is Just An Excuse From The Media Which Failed The American People