Katrina Pierson, the National Spokesperson for the Trump Campaign, joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV Wednesday to discuss Donald Trump’s landslide victory in Indiana.
Katrina told Steve that as far as the search for a vice president goes, every candidate who ran would be considered – Except for Jeb Bush and Lindsey Graham.
Jeb is low energy.
So everybody should line up ASAP and endorse Donald Trump now while they still have time because Trump might chose the Vice President anytime now. Besides there’s plenty of other jobs they could be appointed to such as Speaker of the House, Secretary of State, Defense, advisors, etc.
- Asian Press Reporting US has Withdrawn from the TPP
- Trump immediately signs executive order to ease the burden of Obamacare
- Pope Satan Compares Donald Trump to Hitler
- 8 Most Unhinged Inaugural Media Meltdowns
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton