Katrina Pierson, the National Spokesperson for the Trump Campaign, joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV Wednesday to discuss Donald Trump’s landslide victory in Indiana.
Katrina told Steve that as far as the search for a vice president goes, every candidate who ran would be considered – Except for Jeb Bush and Lindsey Graham.
Jeb is low energy.
So everybody should line up ASAP and endorse Donald Trump now while they still have time because Trump might chose the Vice President anytime now. Besides there’s plenty of other jobs they could be appointed to such as Speaker of the House, Secretary of State, Defense, advisors, etc.
- Three Strikes Means You’re Out, Speaker Ryan
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State
- Judge blocks Trump 'sanctuary city' funding threat order
- Holy Cow! Trump CANCELS Mexico Wall
- Trump flip flops again, says he will NOT repeal NAFTA anymore