Katrina Pierson, the National Spokesperson for the Trump Campaign, joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV Wednesday to discuss Donald Trump’s landslide victory in Indiana.
Katrina told Steve that as far as the search for a vice president goes, every candidate who ran would be considered – Except for Jeb Bush and Lindsey Graham.
Jeb is low energy.
So everybody should line up ASAP and endorse Donald Trump now while they still have time because Trump might chose the Vice President anytime now. Besides there’s plenty of other jobs they could be appointed to such as Speaker of the House, Secretary of State, Defense, advisors, etc.
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time
- 2 GOP Offices Destroyed by Democrats, Media Blames Trump