Texas Governor Greg Abbott came out swinging Tuesday in regards to new public school bathroom regulations mandated from the federal level.
“JFK wanted to send a man to the moon. Obama wants to send a man to the women’s restroom. We must get our country back on track,” the outspoken legislator wrote on Twitter.
Gov. Abbott on Thursday said Texas would fight back against the Department of Education’s new transgender bathroom directives, which force public schools throughout the nation to allow students to use bathrooms which correlate with the gender they identify with.
Yesterday, the governor appeared on Fox News labeling the Obama administration’s latest bathroom rules a prime example of government overreach.
“Understand this, there’s only one body of the three branches of government that can write the law and that is Congress,” the governor said. “We have a president who decided, well, if Congress is not going to pass the law, he’s going to impose the law. And so the President is turning the Constitution on its head.”
“He’s trying to cram down as many parts of his liberal agenda on the United States of America as he possibly can.”
The White House’s latest policies come as the Obama administration faces off with the North Carolina over a new state law prohibiting men from going in women’s bathrooms and vice versa.
- CNN's Chris Cuomo says 12 yo Girls are the Problem for not wanting to see Men in Locker Room
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- ‘Fake News’ Media Outlets CNN, NYT, Buzzfeed Not Invited to White House Presser
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System