Legendary Indiana Hoosiers basketball coach Bobby Knight endorsed GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump at a rally in Indianapolis, Indiana on Wednesday.
The three-time national champion coach praised Trump, saying he would have a better relationship with the military than any other previous president.
Knight called the GOP front-runner “the most prepared man in history to step in as president of the United States.”
“If you people will do this, if you will do this, you will be having our government take its first step toward what all of us want America to be like,” Knight added.
He then predicted Trump would be one of the best presidents in U.S. history.
“They talk in a negative way when they want to about Donald and say he isn’t presidential. I don’t know what the hell that means. To me I think of Harry Truman; they said Harry Truman wasn’t presidential. And damn, he went on to be one of the three best presidents in U.S. history. [Trump] will at some point be one of those also,” Knight declared.
- America Has Spoken: We Want the Wall Built Right Away
- Kim Jong Un Defies Trump by Launching a Ballistic Missile
- Three Strikes Means You’re Out, Speaker Ryan
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State
- Judge blocks Trump 'sanctuary city' funding threat order