Legendary Indiana Hoosiers basketball coach Bobby Knight endorsed GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump at a rally in Indianapolis, Indiana on Wednesday.
The three-time national champion coach praised Trump, saying he would have a better relationship with the military than any other previous president.
Knight called the GOP front-runner “the most prepared man in history to step in as president of the United States.”
“If you people will do this, if you will do this, you will be having our government take its first step toward what all of us want America to be like,” Knight added.
He then predicted Trump would be one of the best presidents in U.S. history.
“They talk in a negative way when they want to about Donald and say he isn’t presidential. I don’t know what the hell that means. To me I think of Harry Truman; they said Harry Truman wasn’t presidential. And damn, he went on to be one of the three best presidents in U.S. history. [Trump] will at some point be one of those also,” Knight declared.
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs
- Trump slams BuzzFeed as 'failing pile of garbage', calls CNN 'fake news'