Legendary Indiana Hoosiers basketball coach Bobby Knight endorsed GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump at a rally in Indianapolis, Indiana on Wednesday.
The three-time national champion coach praised Trump, saying he would have a better relationship with the military than any other previous president.
Knight called the GOP front-runner “the most prepared man in history to step in as president of the United States.”
“If you people will do this, if you will do this, you will be having our government take its first step toward what all of us want America to be like,” Knight added.
He then predicted Trump would be one of the best presidents in U.S. history.
“They talk in a negative way when they want to about Donald and say he isn’t presidential. I don’t know what the hell that means. To me I think of Harry Truman; they said Harry Truman wasn’t presidential. And damn, he went on to be one of the three best presidents in U.S. history. [Trump] will at some point be one of those also,” Knight declared.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan