Legendary Indiana Hoosiers basketball coach Bobby Knight endorsed GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump at a rally in Indianapolis, Indiana on Wednesday.
The three-time national champion coach praised Trump, saying he would have a better relationship with the military than any other previous president.
Knight called the GOP front-runner “the most prepared man in history to step in as president of the United States.”
“If you people will do this, if you will do this, you will be having our government take its first step toward what all of us want America to be like,” Knight added.
He then predicted Trump would be one of the best presidents in U.S. history.
“They talk in a negative way when they want to about Donald and say he isn’t presidential. I don’t know what the hell that means. To me I think of Harry Truman; they said Harry Truman wasn’t presidential. And damn, he went on to be one of the three best presidents in U.S. history. [Trump] will at some point be one of those also,” Knight declared.
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue