Another principled (poll-tested) decision by the Hillary for President campaign.
After much discussion, and a very nasty internet ad by Donald J. Trump, the Hillary Campaign decided to drop the campaign’s gender talk.
The Daily Caller reported:
Hillary Clinton stopped referring to herself as the potential “youngest woman president” during campaign stump speeches after polling showed that it was not helping with voters and donors.
The decision to scrub her speeches of the gender reference — which was reported by the Associated Press — highlights the longstanding critique of the former first lady and her husband Bill that they rely heavily on results from political polls and focus groups before making the slightest political decision.
In the 1990s, Bill Clinton reportedly poll tested family vacation spots.
Clinton dropped the reference after Emily’s List, a group that supports pro-abortion Democratic women and is backing Hillary, provided the campaign with a report showing that it did not help the former secretary of state.
- Media denies Bias but new study shows 91% of Trump Coverage on Nets HOSTILE
- Michael Moore Endorses Donald Trump, Visits Wikileaks Julian Assange
- Newt Gingrich Video Destroying Feminazi Megyn Kelly Goes Viral
- Wikileaks Releases Podesta Emails Batch 18 from Clinton campaign chair
- Clinton is now leading Trump by 27%, Total Proof Photos, Huge Crowds