According to several reports the Hillary Clinton Campaign cheated in order to give her the win in Kentucky.
In Pike County Kentucky, card readers reportedly malfunctioned and votes were fully erased.
The Pike County Clerk’s office told local Kentucky station WKYT there were issues with one of their card readers which caused a delay in the numbers and as a result, the AP then erased Sanders’ votes, pushing Hillary to the lead by over 4,000 votes.
The gatewaypundit noted the discrepancy in a tweet Tuesday night.
According to Real Clear Politics Clinton eventually received 212,550 votes in Kentucky to Bernie Sanders’ 210,626 votes for a difference of only 1,924 votes. The 4,000 vote discrepancy gave Clinton the Primary.
There were more than 76 reports of election fraud in 31 different counties called into Kentucky’s Attorney General hotline during the closely contested Democrat primary, according to Attorney General Andy Beshear. The Sanders campaign was expectedly outraged by the reports which were similar to what has occurred in other states – and many are pointing the finger at the Clinton campaign.
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn
- Racist Democrats Expel Black DNC Chair Candidate for Citing Islam’s Positions on Gays
- 3 Muslim Brothers Hacked the DNC, NOT the Space Alien Russians
- 7 Men Found Guilty of Stealing from German Churches to Finance ISIS
- Former DNC Chairwoman Defends GOP, Gets Bashed by the Fake News Media