Former Bush Vice President Dan Quayle broke with the Bushes and Romneys and endorsed Donald Trump Thursday morning on the Today Show.
The former vice president said Donald Trump is a winner and has great political instincts.
“He’s a winner. He’s unusual. He’s obviously very different, he’s not going to play by the rules. It’s a different situation, but I think that he can win,” he said.
Quayle served as vice president under George H.W. Bush from 1989 to 1993. Both Bush and his son, former President George W. Bush, said recently through their spokesmen that they do not plan to endorse Trump.
Quayle said he found it amusing that Republicans know who their nominee is far before Democrats do, although he said he believes Hillary Clinton will ultimately be the candidate running against Trump.
- Mike Cernovich Agrees to Debate Richard Spencer!
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Trump Persuades Carrier AC to Keep at Least 1000 Jobs in US
- Green Party Disowns Jill Stein Over Hillary Recount
- Supposed “FAKE NEWS” is Just An Excuse From The Media Which Failed The American People