Former Bush Vice President Dan Quayle broke with the Bushes and Romneys and endorsed Donald Trump Thursday morning on the Today Show.
The former vice president said Donald Trump is a winner and has great political instincts.
“He’s a winner. He’s unusual. He’s obviously very different, he’s not going to play by the rules. It’s a different situation, but I think that he can win,” he said.
Quayle served as vice president under George H.W. Bush from 1989 to 1993. Both Bush and his son, former President George W. Bush, said recently through their spokesmen that they do not plan to endorse Trump.
Quayle said he found it amusing that Republicans know who their nominee is far before Democrats do, although he said he believes Hillary Clinton will ultimately be the candidate running against Trump.
- Trump becomes America's 45th after Glorious Inauguration
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- CNN Openly Calls for Trump Assassination, They Need to Be Arrested!
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump