Latin America’s toughest critic of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump spent 30 minutes with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi in Mexico this week plotting to help the Democrats defeat the businessman and give the presidency to Hillary Clinton.
In an exclusive interview with the Washington Examiner Friday, former Mexican President Vicente Fox also said that he is “becoming a fan of” Clinton, who he compared to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and he disparaged 11 million Trump voters so far (by the time the nomination ends, there will be more than 11 million Trump voters) as lazy, uneducated, TV watching drunks.
He complained that that Mexico buys billions of dollars of items from the United States that create 10 million American jobs, but Trump supporters still “don’t respect us.”
He added, “We need to wake up that citizen. We need them to take them away from the TV and drinking beer, to working hard, to getting the skills, to getting knowledge, and they will come along, like everybody else.”
- Trump IS an anti-Semite when he says the media he refers to us, Jews
- Trump's "Terrorism last night in Sweden", Who is right, the Media or Trump?
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Rand Paul Blasts John McCain for Trump criticism
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump