Obama’s pal Erdogan attacked useless infidels in a recent speech. Turkish Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdogan lashed out in a hateful attack on non-Muslims, calling Zoroastrians (ancient Persians) and Christians “useless infidels” who mocked Islam and destroyed their mosques. He went on to say that the non-Muslims are good for nothing. They try to destroy our Islamic values, brothers, they mock our people’s values.
The anti-Christian hate-filled speech came as a celebration of Ottoman Empire’s conquest of Constantinople 563 years ago, which was the first and former Christian capital of the world, way before Vatican and belonged to the Byzantine Empire.
As a result of Erdogan’s speech, many Christians have been angered and called for Russia to “finish the job” they started in 1877 when they destroyed the Ottoman Empire and freed all the Christian nations of the region, such as Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro and Romania. Some Christian activists called upon Putin to destroy the new Ottoman Empire which is starting to rise from its grave under aggressive Sultan Erdogan and grant Istanbul to Greece so it can be turned back into Constantinople, the capital of the Christian Orthodox Church.
- 16yo Muslim girl Slits Throat of German Policewoman out of Frustration she couldn't Join ISIS
- Immigrants Arrested in Sweden After Gang-Raping Woman on Facebook Live
- Muslim Rams Car into Australian Crowd Killing at least 3 and Injuring 20
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism