Most Americans know it’s respectful to stand during the national anthem. Many supporters of Hillary Clinton apparently didn’t get that memo.
Prior to a rally with Bill Clinton in Edison, New Jersey on Friday, a high school choir attempted to lead the few hundred attendees in a rendition of the Star Spangled Banner.
But a video from the crowd shows many people sitting down, talking with their neighbors or staring at their phones — and completely ignoring the song.
It was only after the person holding the camera phone badgered them did they relent and feign respect their country.
“Stand up if you can, if you can,” she could be heard saying.
- Majority of Americans View Trump Favorably
- Demon George Soros Comes Out of Shadows, Openly Lashes Out at Trump
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Fake Media to retire ‘fake news’ label after conservatives fire back