Most Americans know it’s respectful to stand during the national anthem. Many supporters of Hillary Clinton apparently didn’t get that memo.
Prior to a rally with Bill Clinton in Edison, New Jersey on Friday, a high school choir attempted to lead the few hundred attendees in a rendition of the Star Spangled Banner.
But a video from the crowd shows many people sitting down, talking with their neighbors or staring at their phones — and completely ignoring the song.
It was only after the person holding the camera phone badgered them did they relent and feign respect their country.
“Stand up if you can, if you can,” she could be heard saying.
- Dems Are Stalling, Recount Will Not Be Completed, Wisconsin Will Forfeit Trump Votes
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Green Party Disowns Jill Stein Over Hillary Recount
- Hillary Support of Recount Increases Her Chances of Being Prosecuted
- Villain Soros Financed Hillary Clinton's Recount Lawyer Marc Elias