Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton who is currently under FBI investigation for corruption could be questioned by the FBI about her private email server within days, according to a report from ABC News on Friday.
The upcoming interview could speed up the timetable for the investigation and potentially bring the federal probe to a close, months before the general election kicks off this fall.
Clinton’s campaign has been hounded by criticism from Republicans about the personal server, which she used exclusively during her tenure as secretary of State.
The federal investigation is centered around the possibility that Clinton or her senior aides mishandled classified information. While the State Department has maintained that none of the emails that passed through Clinton’s server were marked as classified at the time, more than 2,000 of the roughly 30,000 emails later handed over to the department and then released to the public were marked as classified at some level.
Hillary Clinton is under huge pressure with numerous other issues. Many Bernie Sanders supporters are also disgusted with Hillary Clinton and how rigged the Democrat Party is with the Super Delegates. Donald Trump has also fiercely lashed out at Crooked Clintons recently on ABC News:
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Democrats Threaten to "Lynch N**ger" Utah GOP Leader for supporting Bill Clinton's Son
- Hillary Needs 11 Advisors and Lengthy Consultation to Post a Single Tweet - Wikileaks
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time