Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton who is currently under FBI investigation for corruption could be questioned by the FBI about her private email server within days, according to a report from ABC News on Friday.
The upcoming interview could speed up the timetable for the investigation and potentially bring the federal probe to a close, months before the general election kicks off this fall.
Clinton’s campaign has been hounded by criticism from Republicans about the personal server, which she used exclusively during her tenure as secretary of State.
The federal investigation is centered around the possibility that Clinton or her senior aides mishandled classified information. While the State Department has maintained that none of the emails that passed through Clinton’s server were marked as classified at the time, more than 2,000 of the roughly 30,000 emails later handed over to the department and then released to the public were marked as classified at some level.
Hillary Clinton is under huge pressure with numerous other issues. Many Bernie Sanders supporters are also disgusted with Hillary Clinton and how rigged the Democrat Party is with the Super Delegates. Donald Trump has also fiercely lashed out at Crooked Clintons recently on ABC News:
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media