Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton who is currently under FBI investigation for corruption could be questioned by the FBI about her private email server within days, according to a report from ABC News on Friday.
The upcoming interview could speed up the timetable for the investigation and potentially bring the federal probe to a close, months before the general election kicks off this fall.
Clinton’s campaign has been hounded by criticism from Republicans about the personal server, which she used exclusively during her tenure as secretary of State.
The federal investigation is centered around the possibility that Clinton or her senior aides mishandled classified information. While the State Department has maintained that none of the emails that passed through Clinton’s server were marked as classified at the time, more than 2,000 of the roughly 30,000 emails later handed over to the department and then released to the public were marked as classified at some level.
Hillary Clinton is under huge pressure with numerous other issues. Many Bernie Sanders supporters are also disgusted with Hillary Clinton and how rigged the Democrat Party is with the Super Delegates. Donald Trump has also fiercely lashed out at Crooked Clintons recently on ABC News:
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Man Trolls Journalist on Twitter Gets Arrested by FBI for "Assault With Deadly Weapon"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame