GOP vice presidential pick Carly Fiorina fell off stage at a Ted Cruz rally in Indiana, in a mishap emblematic of the campaign’s struggle in the state.
At another rally in La Porte Sunday, Cruz also had to grapple with a young heckler who screamed, “You suck!” saying that he would beat the kid if he were his kid.
Trump said during the Carmel, Indiana speech that even he would help Carly out despite her being on Cruz’s team but Cruz was “cruel and he didn’t even care that she fell, he just kept talking”, despite looking at her and definitely seeing the whole thing. He just kept shaking hands, like “ohh she fell, baah whatever!”. Neither he nor his wife, Heidi Cruz cared to help Carly Fiorina. Really hilarious.
Was John Boehner right? Is Cruz actually Lucifer?
- Ted Cruz Incinerates Corrupt Senate Democrats at Sessions Hearing
- Trump Nominates Dan Coats as CIA Director
- Ted Cruz Introduces Amendment to Impose Term Limits on US Congress
- Officials Knew Berlin Terrorist Anis Amri Wanted to Be Suicide Bomber
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA