GOP vice presidential pick Carly Fiorina fell off stage at a Ted Cruz rally in Indiana, in a mishap emblematic of the campaign’s struggle in the state.
At another rally in La Porte Sunday, Cruz also had to grapple with a young heckler who screamed, “You suck!” saying that he would beat the kid if he were his kid.
Trump said during the Carmel, Indiana speech that even he would help Carly out despite her being on Cruz’s team but Cruz was “cruel and he didn’t even care that she fell, he just kept talking”, despite looking at her and definitely seeing the whole thing. He just kept shaking hands, like “ohh she fell, baah whatever!”. Neither he nor his wife, Heidi Cruz cared to help Carly Fiorina. Really hilarious.
Was John Boehner right? Is Cruz actually Lucifer?
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- 2 GOP Offices Destroyed by Democrats, Media Blames Trump
- Ted Cruz Threatens Obama Admin with JAIL over Internet Handover to UN
- Ted Cruz: Trump had Best Debate Performance Yet
- Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump for President