In the tiny North Carolina town of Tar Heel, the Smithfield Foods Packing Co., the world’s biggest slaughterhouse that often smells of pig manure, belongs to a giant Chinese meat-processing company.
Hundreds of movie theaters across the country are owned by the Kansas City-based AMC Theatres chain, which reports to China’s richest man.
And in Miami, a luxury condo tower called One Thousand Museum is rising over Biscayne Bay. Its contractor is a Chinese firm, the largest builder in the world’s most populous country.
- Univision’s Jorge Ramos Tells Latinos “America Is Our Country, Not Theirs”
- Trump Wall Will Pay for Itself by Preventing Just 160K Invaders
- Record Number of Americans Renounce US Citizenship in 2016
- LOL! Fake News Media Falsely Boost their Traffic with Chinese Bots
- Russia's secret shield: Perimeter, aka Dead Hand