A day after being trounced by Sen. Ted Cruz in Colorado, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump blasted the state party’s process for selecting national delegates and called into question the results.
“The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians. Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!” Trump posted on Twitter on Sunday evening.
Moments earlier, he posted a tweet that asked: “How is it possible that the people of the great State of Colorado never got to vote in the Republican Primary? Great anger — totally unfair!”
The Cruz campaign ran the table in Colorado, capturing all 34 delegates at a series of seven congressional district meetings this month and the state party convention Saturday in Colorado Springs.
- Asian Press Reporting US has Withdrawn from the TPP
- Trump immediately signs executive order to ease the burden of Obamacare
- Pope Satan Compares Donald Trump to Hitler
- 8 Most Unhinged Inaugural Media Meltdowns
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton