A day after being trounced by Sen. Ted Cruz in Colorado, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump blasted the state party’s process for selecting national delegates and called into question the results.
“The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians. Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!” Trump posted on Twitter on Sunday evening.
Moments earlier, he posted a tweet that asked: “How is it possible that the people of the great State of Colorado never got to vote in the Republican Primary? Great anger — totally unfair!”
The Cruz campaign ran the table in Colorado, capturing all 34 delegates at a series of seven congressional district meetings this month and the state party convention Saturday in Colorado Springs.
- President Trump Addresses Historic Joint Session of Congress
- Obama Scheme to Sabotage Trump Admin With High Profile Moles Exposed
- Jewish Cemetery Attacks are False Flag Hoaxes: Trump
- Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
- Protesters Yell Lucifer After GOP Town Hall Opens With A Prayer