NBC’s Hallie Jackson reports Cruz has changed his focus to Pennsylvania and making a play for the state’s unbound delegates. Jackson, the network’s Cruz correspondent, said even if Cruz has a third place finish in Pennsylvania’s Republican primary, being beaten by both Trump and Kasich, he’ll still win more than half the delegates.
“It’s very telling that’s Ted Cruz tonight is not in Brooklyn or Manhattan or any of the boroughs or state. He’s in Pennsylvania,” reported Jackson.
“He’ll be in Philly for his watch party tonight,” Jackson said. “That’s indicative of where he and his campaign see this race going, to Pennsylvania, where they are looking to make a play for these unbound delegates. Even if they come in a distant third, a top campaign aide tells me, they will still, they believe, pick up more than half the delegates there.”
- Ted Cruz Incinerates Corrupt Senate Democrats at Sessions Hearing
- Ted Cruz Introduces Amendment to Impose Term Limits on US Congress
- Tucker Carlson To Take Over Megyn Kelly’s Prime Time Slot
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- Hillary Still Trying to Steal Election After Losing Pennsylvania Recount