Rudy Giuliani joined Sean Hannity tonight to discuss the Republican primary race.
Rudy says it’s over and Trump is the nominee.
Rudy Giuliani: My thought is that Trump is the nominee. I supported him before. I support him now. I fully endorse him 100% and I urge other Republicans to get behind him. We may have preferred somebody else but he is going to be the candidate. And now we have to do the best we can to make sure we defeat Hillary Clinton.
The fact that Cruz and Kasich had to get together in this backroom deal, is devastating. The American people on both the Republican side and Democratic side are telling us something. They’re telling us they don’t like these backroom deals anymore. They don’t like these Washington shenanigans. They don’t like these sneaky things are done and people pass bills they don’t read. Trump represents something very fresh and very different for them… What Cruz and Kasich just demonstrated is they can’t beat him without making a backroom deal.
- Protests Erupt Before Trump Inauguration
- Taiwan Begins Massive Drills Simulating Chinese Attack
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants
- Trump to Invite Alternative Media, Bloggers at Press Conferences
- "Grassroots Organization" Offers $2.5k to Protest Trump Inauguration