George Soros-funded MoveOn.org is at this very moment initiating a “significant” protest tonight in New York City that is to be a march from Times Square to the Grand Hyatt Hotel where all three remaining GOP candidates will be attending a Republican fundraising event.
Extremely violent leftist protesters hung a Trump effigy from a rope outside the GOP New York State Convention.
The angry leftists also interviewed a Trump effigy.
They beat up Trump impersonator with a foam bat.
Of course, if Republicans ever did anything like this against a Democrat it would make national headlines.
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Democrats Threaten to "Lynch N**ger" Utah GOP Leader for supporting Bill Clinton's Son
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time
- THOUSANDS of INDIANS Attend Trump Speech, ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE!