George Soros-funded MoveOn.org is at this very moment initiating a “significant” protest tonight in New York City that is to be a march from Times Square to the Grand Hyatt Hotel where all three remaining GOP candidates will be attending a Republican fundraising event.
Extremely violent leftist protesters hung a Trump effigy from a rope outside the GOP New York State Convention.
The angry leftists also interviewed a Trump effigy.
They beat up Trump impersonator with a foam bat.
Of course, if Republicans ever did anything like this against a Democrat it would make national headlines.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”