George Soros-funded MoveOn.org is at this very moment initiating a “significant” protest tonight in New York City that is to be a march from Times Square to the Grand Hyatt Hotel where all three remaining GOP candidates will be attending a Republican fundraising event.
Extremely violent leftist protesters hung a Trump effigy from a rope outside the GOP New York State Convention.
The angry leftists also interviewed a Trump effigy.
They beat up Trump impersonator with a foam bat.
Of course, if Republicans ever did anything like this against a Democrat it would make national headlines.
- Taiwan Begins Massive Drills Simulating Chinese Attack
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants
- Trump to Invite Alternative Media, Bloggers at Press Conferences
- "Grassroots Organization" Offers $2.5k to Protest Trump Inauguration
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower