George Soros-funded MoveOn.org is at this very moment initiating a “significant” protest tonight in New York City that is to be a march from Times Square to the Grand Hyatt Hotel where all three remaining GOP candidates will be attending a Republican fundraising event.
Extremely violent leftist protesters hung a Trump effigy from a rope outside the GOP New York State Convention.
The angry leftists also interviewed a Trump effigy.
They beat up Trump impersonator with a foam bat.
Of course, if Republicans ever did anything like this against a Democrat it would make national headlines.
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media