George Soros-funded MoveOn.org is at this very moment initiating a “significant” protest tonight in New York City that is to be a march from Times Square to the Grand Hyatt Hotel where all three remaining GOP candidates will be attending a Republican fundraising event.
Extremely violent leftist protesters hung a Trump effigy from a rope outside the GOP New York State Convention.
The angry leftists also interviewed a Trump effigy.
They beat up Trump impersonator with a foam bat.
Of course, if Republicans ever did anything like this against a Democrat it would make national headlines.
- Apple Supplier Foxconn in Discussions to Expand to US
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far