Barack Obama got a tough question today from the British Media and he answered it by threatening the UK and all of this was done right in front of UK’s Prime Minister David Cameron.
Barack Obama was asked about his hypocrisy of coming to lecture Great Britain on the upcoming Brexit vote in June.
ITV Reporter: British reporters in various degrees of politeness they have said to you that you should really keep your views to yourself. With that in mind, Mr. President, do you still think it was the right thing to intervene in this debate?… And what happens if the UK does decide in June to leave the European Union?
Barack Obama: This is a decision for the people of the United Kingdom to make. I am not coming here to fix any votes… Maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement but it’s not going to happen anytime soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big block the European Union to get a trade agreement done. And the UK is going to be in the back of the queue. Not because we have a special relationship but because given the heavy lift on any trade agreement, us having access to a big market with a lot of countries rather than trying to do piecemeal trade agreements is hugely inefficient.
- WikiLeaks director & Assange's mentor Gavin MacFadyen Assassinated
- Wikileaks Releases Podesta Emails Batch 18 from Clinton campaign chair
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate