Trump has electrified the public, drawing millions of new voters to the polls and inspiring people who’d given up on ever again having a candidate who’d fight for them.
That’s the work of the Donald Trump we know, a New Yorker, born and bred.
A plain-talking entrepreneur with outer-borough, common-sense sensibilities.
Trump is a do-er. As a businessman, he’s created jobs for thousands. And he’s proven how a private-sector, can-do approach can rip through government red tape and get things done.
These last 10 months, he’s ripped through a different morass — the nation’s stale, insider-driven politics.
And he’s done it by appealing to the public’s anger at a government that’s eternally gridlocked when it comes to serving the people — but always able to deliver for the connected.
He’s slammed the system for being rigged — and he’s right.
To those fed up with the rule of lobbyists and an insular political class, to those who’ve seen their government ignore their needs — seen it continually degrade the quality not just of their economic lives, but of their plaace in society — Trump offers hope.
- Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected
- Peaceful Hillary Supporter Destroys Hollywood Trump Star
- Media denies Bias but new study shows 91% of Trump Coverage on Nets HOSTILE
- Michael Moore Endorses Donald Trump, Visits Wikileaks Julian Assange
- Newt Gingrich Video Destroying Feminazi Megyn Kelly Goes Viral