St. George’s Cross “racist” towards immigrants.
Government officials said their city was ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day, England’s version of the 4th of July.
The council said that displaying the English flag may have been seen as “racist” towards immigrants.
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- Poland to Follow Hungary’s Lead and Lock Up Invaders
- Bloody Harvest of Multiculturalism Will Not Come to Poland Vows Interior Minister
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”
- Erdogan becomes Ottoman Sultan Dictator After winning Referendum