St. George’s Cross “racist” towards immigrants.
Government officials said their city was ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day, England’s version of the 4th of July.
The council said that displaying the English flag may have been seen as “racist” towards immigrants.
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- Defiant Muslims block traffic, pray in street of Paris shouting Allahu Akbar
- London Mayor says Terrorism is "Part & Parcel" of Living in a Big City
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- 1500 Acid Attacks Hit London Since 2011