St. George’s Cross “racist” towards immigrants.
Government officials said their city was ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day, England’s version of the 4th of July.
The council said that displaying the English flag may have been seen as “racist” towards immigrants.
- UK Attacker Who Spat on Baby's Face Avoids Jail
- Angela Merkel: Europe Needs MORE Muslims!
- French Police Flee Armed Mob as Week-Long Paris Riots Spread to City Centre
- Muslim Sympathizers at CIA Behind Trump Leaks
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017