St. George’s Cross “racist” towards immigrants.
Government officials said their city was ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day, England’s version of the 4th of July.
The council said that displaying the English flag may have been seen as “racist” towards immigrants.
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Handicapped Swedish Woman Gang Raped by 3 Muslims, Police Free Them
- Imam Beaten on LIVE TV with a Shoe For Saying Women Don’t Have to Wear Burka
- Clinton Devastation! Wikileaks Julian Assange Trolls the World