St. George’s Cross “racist” towards immigrants.
Government officials said their city was ‘too multicultural’ to celebrate St George’s Day, England’s version of the 4th of July.
The council said that displaying the English flag may have been seen as “racist” towards immigrants.
- Obama Defends Islam, Slams Americans and Calls on Army to Oppose Trump
- EU Bullies 7 countries on car pollution, wants more taxes and regulations
- EU Official's daughter raped & murdered by Afghan migrant, Father asks for Donations to Bangladesh
- UK scientists invent battery that can last 5000 years, NASA expresses interest
- Mother of Ohio Terrorist at Funeral: “I Know They Kill You for No Reason”