Syed Raheel Farook, the brother of San Bernardino Jihadi terrorist killer Syed Rizwan Farook, was arrested this week by federal agents.
Syed Farook was charged on conspiracy, marriage fraud and other charges.
USA Today reported:
Three people linked to the couple whose December shooting rampage in San Bernardino left 14 people dead were arrested Thursday on conspiracy, marriage fraud and other charges.
The three include Syed Raheel Farook, the brother of Syed Rizwan Farook, who with his wife Tashfeen Malik also wounded 22 people before both died in a shootout with police.
Raheel Farook, 31, his wife Tatiana Farook, 31, and a woman named Mariya Chernynk were named in a five-count indictment issued this week by a federal grand jury. Chernykh, 26, is married to Enrique Marquez, Jr., who has been awaiting trial since December on charges of conspiring with Rizwan Farook in 2011 and 2012 to provide material support to terrorists.
Malik and Rizwan Farook opened fire at a holiday party at San Bernardino’s Inland Regional Center on Dec. 2. He had worked as an environmental health specialist for San Bernardino County for five years and had been at the party with his co-workers before leaving and returning with his wife, four guns and a bomb.
Conservative Treehouse has much more on this Farook brother.
- Clinton Campaign Says It's OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver's License: Wikileaks
- Wikileaks Releases Podesta Batch 9: Black voters, Backstabbing & San Bernardino
- Mexicans Beat California Woman in Her Yard for Trump Sign Then Proudly Post Video Online
- California Legalizes Child Prostitution
- Violent Hillary Supporters Almost Kill MEXICAN Trump Supporter, Media Silent