Officials last week spoke up about the Obama administration’s so-called “catch and release” policies blamed for hindering Border Patrol operations and encouraging illegal crossers from coming into the United States.
A recent letter from the National Border Patrol Council states a high-ranking member of the Obama administration confirmed to Border Patrol agents they have no intention of removing illegal border crossers that are being released with an order to appear in court.
Brandon Judd, president of the American Federation of Government Employees National Border Patrol Council, states in the letter published on March 21 he and two other Border Patrol agents met with Department of Homeland Security Deputy Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to discuss concerns about the administration’s policy of releasing illegal crossers into the United States.
- Obama Giving Away Control of Internet to Foreign Interests - Trump
- White House Accused of Burying Immigration Report
- Hacked Pelosi Memo: Obama Helped Create ISIS
- Guccifer Leaked Pelosi docs admit Obama, Clinton lied about Benghazi
- UN to Take Control of Internet October 1st, Total Censorship & Oppression Await