Officials last week spoke up about the Obama administration’s so-called “catch and release” policies blamed for hindering Border Patrol operations and encouraging illegal crossers from coming into the United States.
A recent letter from the National Border Patrol Council states a high-ranking member of the Obama administration confirmed to Border Patrol agents they have no intention of removing illegal border crossers that are being released with an order to appear in court.
Brandon Judd, president of the American Federation of Government Employees National Border Patrol Council, states in the letter published on March 21 he and two other Border Patrol agents met with Department of Homeland Security Deputy Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to discuss concerns about the administration’s policy of releasing illegal crossers into the United States.
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections
- Former Obama Official Calls For ‘Military Coup’ Against Trump!