Officials last week spoke up about the Obama administration’s so-called “catch and release” policies blamed for hindering Border Patrol operations and encouraging illegal crossers from coming into the United States.
A recent letter from the National Border Patrol Council states a high-ranking member of the Obama administration confirmed to Border Patrol agents they have no intention of removing illegal border crossers that are being released with an order to appear in court.
Brandon Judd, president of the American Federation of Government Employees National Border Patrol Council, states in the letter published on March 21 he and two other Border Patrol agents met with Department of Homeland Security Deputy Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to discuss concerns about the administration’s policy of releasing illegal crossers into the United States.
- AG Sessions Asks 46 Obama-Era U.S. Attorneys to Resign
- Pressure Builds on Obama Over Trump Wiretapping Scandal
- Trump Issues New Ban on Travelers from Six Terror States
- White House Orders Investigation of Illegal Trump Wiretapping by Obama Administration
- Its official, Obama DID SPY on Trump! Paul Ryan, Obama admin sources Confirm