Paul Manafort, the former Ronald Reagan expert, Donald Trump Convention Manager, joined Sean Hannity tonight to discuss the current state of the Republican race.
Manafort says April will be a very bad month for Ted Cruz.
Paul Manafort: The whole premise of the Cruz campaign, the second ballot. There’s not going to be a second ballot… We’re out of Cruz land. Cruz is not even going to be finishing second for the next couple of weeks. He’s going to be a distant third in a lot of places.
Sean Hannity: So, in other words, you think Trump wins New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland?
Manafort: I think we’re doing very well in all those places. All the polls show us leading and we’re just starting to put our campaigns together there… June 7th is going to put us over but we’re not going to have to win overwhelmingly on June 7th… April is going to be a very bad month for Ted Cruz. He’ll probably finish third in delegates in April.
Ted Cruz will likely be eliminated from any chance of winning the nomination on April 26.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here