Vladimir Lenin said, “There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel.”
I can’t think of a better description of Ted Cruz’s relationship with the DC-Wall Street Establishment – Cruz being the scoundrel of course. Cruz’s claim of not becruzing a tool of the political elite is like Bill Clinton telling the world, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”
Webster’s definition of a scoundrel is a dishonest or unscrupulous person, and Cruz has become quite adroit at saying one thing while his history shows him doing the other. Rather than the outsider he claims to be, Ted Cruz is the ultimate insider, former top Bush 41 policy aide and globalist, Ivy Leaguer, and establishment insider.
Not many conservatives coming out of Princeton and Harvard. “I’m just sayin,’” Ted, as said in the debate.
- Steve Bannon calls Jared Kushner a "GLOBALIST CUCK"
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner is the White House Leaker: Roger Stone
- Globalist David Rockefeller Dead at 101
- Bill Clinton Praised Nuclear Deal with North Korea As a Success
- Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Private Email Use Not Over