Vladimir Lenin said, “There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel.”
I can’t think of a better description of Ted Cruz’s relationship with the DC-Wall Street Establishment – Cruz being the scoundrel of course. Cruz’s claim of not becruzing a tool of the political elite is like Bill Clinton telling the world, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”
Webster’s definition of a scoundrel is a dishonest or unscrupulous person, and Cruz has become quite adroit at saying one thing while his history shows him doing the other. Rather than the outsider he claims to be, Ted Cruz is the ultimate insider, former top Bush 41 policy aide and globalist, Ivy Leaguer, and establishment insider.
Not many conservatives coming out of Princeton and Harvard. “I’m just sayin,’” Ted, as said in the debate.
- Rand Paul: I'll do whatever it takes to stop Bolton from being Secretary of State
- Day Before Election #BlackLivesMatter Protesters Heckle Bill Clinton
- NATO Goes On High Alert To Block Donald Trump Presidency, Put Hillary Clinton In Power
- WikiLeaks Releases 32nd Batch of Clinton Campaign Chair Podesta's Emails
- Former Assistant FBI Director Says Clintons Are A Crime Family