The Pentagon claimed about its readiness to destroy nuclear weapon of North Korea if necessary, after the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un had made statements on the combat readiness of the country’s nuclear arsenal.
“The U.S. government assessment has not changed. We have not seen North Korea test or demonstrate the ability to miniaturize a nuclear weapon and put it on an ICBM. Our forces are ready to counter-eliminate strikes if necessary,” the Pentagon spokesman said.
Pravda.Ru reported that DPRK’s authorities launched several short-range missiles from the Eastern coast of the peninsula towards the Sea of Japan. The South Korean Defense Ministry spokesman Moon Sang-gyun specified that all the projectiles had fallen into the sea.
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever
- JILL STEIN: DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY! SHE WILL START A NUCLEAR WAR!
- Russia, China, Iran Hold Large Military Parades to Warn "US Schizophrenics"