The Pentagon claimed about its readiness to destroy nuclear weapon of North Korea if necessary, after the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un had made statements on the combat readiness of the country’s nuclear arsenal.
“The U.S. government assessment has not changed. We have not seen North Korea test or demonstrate the ability to miniaturize a nuclear weapon and put it on an ICBM. Our forces are ready to counter-eliminate strikes if necessary,” the Pentagon spokesman said.
Pravda.Ru reported that DPRK’s authorities launched several short-range missiles from the Eastern coast of the peninsula towards the Sea of Japan. The South Korean Defense Ministry spokesman Moon Sang-gyun specified that all the projectiles had fallen into the sea.
- Obama Mocked Trump Plan to Keep Carrier Jobs in USA
- Farage to meet Trump camp again as he plans ‘permanent move’ to US
- Russia readies state of the art Anti-Hypersonic ICBM missile shield S-500
- Defcon Nuclear threat Reduced to safest level following Donald Trump victory
- Donald Trump Receives Russian Support As China Showdown Looms