One of Donald Trump’s old high school classmates has felt the need to speak up on behalf of his peer following the massive smears on the presidential frontrunner’s character during last week’s debate.
Peter Ticktin, now a successful lawyer behind the Ticktin Law Group, claims his law firm is not officially endorsing Trump, but merely wading in to set the record straight on the heels of vicious personal attacks lobbed by GOP candidates Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio.
“If you saw a guy get publicly smeared, and you knew him well from the days you were friends and seniors together in high school, if you knew him to be a decent and honest man, would you want to say something?” Ticktin explains.
Ticktin’s clarification paints Trump in a much more positive light than that of a former classmate of opponent Ted Cruz, Craig Mazin, who described his 1988 Princeton University roommate as “creepy” and “widely loathed.”
“Ted would talk about the women he thought he had a shot with. Pretty sure he remained untouched by a woman those four years,” Mazin tweeted.
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump
- Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be “Held Accountable” For The “Soft Coup” Against Trump
- Trump: Media ‘Not My Enemy, Enemy of the People!’
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- Former CIA director John Brennan may be the Leaker