Donald Trump will meet with nearly two dozen Republicans Monday afternoon ahead of his AIPAC speech, The Washington Post reports.
Several members of the House and Senate are expected to participate, according to The Washington Post, in addition to consultants and power brokers.
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), who endorsed Trump last month, and Trump campaign counsel Donald F. McGahn, organized the meeting.
Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski confirmed the meeting would take place before his speech at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s policy conference in Washington Monday.
The meeting is intended to improve some of Trump’s relationships with the party’s Washington establishment.
- America Has Spoken: We Want the Wall Built Right Away
- Kim Jong Un Defies Trump by Launching a Ballistic Missile
- Three Strikes Means You’re Out, Speaker Ryan
- Donald Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State
- Judge blocks Trump 'sanctuary city' funding threat order