A new New York Times-CBS poll was released on Monday.
The results show candidate Donald Trump has gained an additional 11 points in the past 30 days and now leads with 46% support nationally.
All that Trump bashing by GOP elites has only helped the GOP front-runner.
The #Never Trump crowd is hurt the most.
The poll also shows that only 17% of Republicans today would not support Donald Trump.
19% of Republicans said they would not support Ted Cruz.
In other words only 17% of Republican voters agree with the #NeverTrump crowd.
That has to hurt.
It must feel lonely out there.
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Trump Up By 70,000 Votes in Wisconsin Recount So Far
- Obama Appointed Liberal Judge Orders Hand Recount in Michigan