A new New York Times-CBS poll was released on Monday.
The results show candidate Donald Trump has gained an additional 11 points in the past 30 days and now leads with 46% support nationally.
All that Trump bashing by GOP elites has only helped the GOP front-runner.
The #Never Trump crowd is hurt the most.
The poll also shows that only 17% of Republicans today would not support Donald Trump.
19% of Republicans said they would not support Ted Cruz.
In other words only 17% of Republican voters agree with the #NeverTrump crowd.
That has to hurt.
It must feel lonely out there.
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing