A new New York Times-CBS poll was released on Monday.
The results show candidate Donald Trump has gained an additional 11 points in the past 30 days and now leads with 46% support nationally.
All that Trump bashing by GOP elites has only helped the GOP front-runner.
The #Never Trump crowd is hurt the most.
The poll also shows that only 17% of Republicans today would not support Donald Trump.
19% of Republicans said they would not support Ted Cruz.
In other words only 17% of Republican voters agree with the #NeverTrump crowd.
That has to hurt.
It must feel lonely out there.
- Taiwan Begins Massive Drills Simulating Chinese Attack
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants
- Trump to Invite Alternative Media, Bloggers at Press Conferences
- "Grassroots Organization" Offers $2.5k to Protest Trump Inauguration
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower