A new New York Times-CBS poll was released on Monday.
The results show candidate Donald Trump has gained an additional 11 points in the past 30 days and now leads with 46% support nationally.
All that Trump bashing by GOP elites has only helped the GOP front-runner.
The #Never Trump crowd is hurt the most.
The poll also shows that only 17% of Republicans today would not support Donald Trump.
19% of Republicans said they would not support Ted Cruz.
In other words only 17% of Republican voters agree with the #NeverTrump crowd.
That has to hurt.
It must feel lonely out there.
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Democrats Threaten to "Lynch N**ger" Utah GOP Leader for supporting Bill Clinton's Son
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time
- THOUSANDS of INDIANS Attend Trump Speech, ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE!