On Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives on Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives.
On Friday night the Trump campaign called off their Chicago rally due to security threats.
Leftist protesters cheered, beat Trump supporters, block an ambulance to the local hospital and screamed profanities at families staying at the Trump Hotel.
Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and John Kasich sided with Bill Ayers, Black Lives Matter, Communists and violent far left protesters.
The anti-Trump protesters blocked ambulances and screamed at emergency workers, “F*ck you! F*ck you! Back up and go around!”
The anti-Trump mob beat police officers outside the arena.
On Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives.
Ted Cruz also lost support of law enforcement.
John Cardillo Tweeted: I belong to LE groups on social and real world. About 50k members total. More than scientific sample. Cruz has lost the cops. And unfortunately, Ted Cruz ignored their chants of “f**k the police!” and their stomping on American flags.
- NEW Wikileaks Emails Confirm Project Veritas Videos as 100% AUTHENTIC
- Pedophile CAUGHT ON CAMERA Joe Biden Threatens to PUNCH Trump
- Hillary Needs 11 Advisors and Lengthy Consultation to Post a Single Tweet - Wikileaks
- Undercover Activists Reveal Democrats Planning Massive Election Fraud, Anti-GOP Violence
- Ted Cruz Threatens Obama Admin with JAIL over Internet Handover to UN