On Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives on Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives.
On Friday night the Trump campaign called off their Chicago rally due to security threats.
Leftist protesters cheered, beat Trump supporters, block an ambulance to the local hospital and screamed profanities at families staying at the Trump Hotel.
Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and John Kasich sided with Bill Ayers, Black Lives Matter, Communists and violent far left protesters.
The anti-Trump protesters blocked ambulances and screamed at emergency workers, “F*ck you! F*ck you! Back up and go around!”
The anti-Trump mob beat police officers outside the arena.
On Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives.
Ted Cruz also lost support of law enforcement.
John Cardillo Tweeted: I belong to LE groups on social and real world. About 50k members total. More than scientific sample. Cruz has lost the cops. And unfortunately, Ted Cruz ignored their chants of “f**k the police!” and their stomping on American flags.
- Israelis in Tel Aviv Scared to Leave Homes After African Migrant Violence
- Rand Paul cheers House conservatives for stopping RyanCare
- Loretta Lynch calls to "Blood and Death in the Streets" to Overthrow Trump
- US Reporter goes to Sweden No-Go Zone gets Stalked by Masked Men needs Police Escort
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent