On Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives on Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives.
On Friday night the Trump campaign called off their Chicago rally due to security threats.
Leftist protesters cheered, beat Trump supporters, block an ambulance to the local hospital and screamed profanities at families staying at the Trump Hotel.
Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and John Kasich sided with Bill Ayers, Black Lives Matter, Communists and violent far left protesters.
The anti-Trump protesters blocked ambulances and screamed at emergency workers, “F*ck you! F*ck you! Back up and go around!”
The anti-Trump mob beat police officers outside the arena.
On Saturday Ted Cruz lost support of prominent conservatives.
Ted Cruz also lost support of law enforcement.
John Cardillo Tweeted: I belong to LE groups on social and real world. About 50k members total. More than scientific sample. Cruz has lost the cops. And unfortunately, Ted Cruz ignored their chants of “f**k the police!” and their stomping on American flags.
- Chicago breaks 1940 snowfall record as US is struck by Heavy Winter
- 4 Black Youths Arrested for Beating Trump Supporter in the Street
- Anti-Trump Riot Signs are pre-Printed and handed out
- Drunk Hillary Became Violent After Realizing She Lost the Election
- Father of 4yo girl dies after protesters Block Road for Ambulance